TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
PS2 Print Limited apply the following Terms and Conditions of business for the duration of the contract: –
“Company”: PS2 Print Limited
“Customer”: The company, organisation or individual agreeing to purchase goods and/or services from the Company.
“Contract”: A legally binding agreement entered into between the Company and the ‘customer’ to which these terms and conditions relate.
“Goods and services”: The goods and services that the Company supply in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Complete Agreement:
2.1 These Terms and Conditions shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions between the Company and the Customer and no variation to the Contract or these Conditions (including the incorporation of the Customer’s standard terms and conditions of business) shall be binding on the Company unless agreed in writing by the Company and signed by an authorised representative of the Company.
- Terms of Payment
- 3.1 Unless agreed in writing, payment from the Customer will be due thirty days from the date of invoice raised by the Company.
- 3.2 If the Customer fails to make payment by the due date, then (without prejudice to any other rights or remedies the Company might have) the Company shall be entitled to:
- 3.2.1 Cancel the Contract or suspend any further supplies of Goods and/or Services.
- 3.2.2 Charge interest on a day to day basis on all overdue monies owing to the Company under these conditions at the rate of 2% over the Barclays Bank plc base rate from time to time. Interest shall be calculated from the date the monies were payable to the date on which payment is made in full.
- Provision of Services
- 4.1 Unless otherwise stated, all costs apply to UK Mainland sites only.
- 4.2 No work can be commenced until the Customer has supplied the Company with a Purchase Order covering the value of the contract.
- 4.3 The Customer or their representative must supply the Company with full address delivery Failure to comply with this could evoke delays in the delivery of the job and / or additional costs.
- 4.4 The Customer or their representative must supply all information including artwork / materials by the agreed date. Failure to do so could result in delays and / or additional costs.
- 4.5 Aborted or cancelled jobs will be invoiced at 50% after of the original cost, 100% of the full cost if artwork /and / or the job has been printed.
- 4.6 Where the Customer wishes to alter the agreed brief or make amendments to the Contract, additional costs may be incurred.
- 4.7 The Company reserves the right to dispose of, and charge the Customer for the disposal of, equipment / materials 6 months after the completion date, unless otherwise agreed.
5 Force Majeure
5.1 The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or deemed to be in breach of the Contract for reason of any delay, or any failure to perform, any of the Company’s obligations in relation to the service supplied under this Contract, where the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following are regarded (without limitation) as causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control: –
- 5.1.1 acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident
- 5.1.2 war, or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition
- 5.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws or measures of any kind on the part of any government, parliament or local authority
- 5.1.4 Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees or representatives of the Company, Customer or third party).